The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
Public Service Announcement
I’m hosting a giveaway! Enter here to win a book of your choice from Book Depository.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Cold Summer by Gwen Cole.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.
- On Thursday I did the Anything But Books Tag.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday we talk about Game of Thrones Season 7.
- On Wednesday I review History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished reading Good Bones and Simple Murders by Margaret Atwood and My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman. Right now, I’m reading The Bombs that Brought Us Together by Brian Conaghan.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Game of Thrones. Are you sick of hearing me mention this show yet? Don’t worry, it’s almost over.
- It was cloudy during the solar eclipse, but it was still pretty cool.
- I took so many pictures last week. Now I have to sort the blurry from the non-blurry.
- I saw Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them. It was . . . fantastic!
- Lots of people are entering my giveaway. Make sure you enter, too.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!