The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
Public Service Announcement
I’m hosting a giveaway! Enter here to win a book of your choice from Book Depository.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas.
- On Tuesday we talked about kings, queens, death, sex, and scandals. You know, all the interesting stuff.
- On Wednesday it was my fourth blogiversary, and I’m giving you gifts.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Cold Summer by Gwen Cole.
- On Wednesday I review Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.
- On Thursday I do the Anything But Books Tag.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. Then I read Weird Things Customers Say in Bookstores by Jen Campbell and Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson. Right now, I’m reading Good Bones and Simple Murders by Margaret Atwood and My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Weird Things Customers Say in Bookstores is funny. I read it in one night when my dog was sick and I couldn’t sleep.
- My dog is okay! She ate garbage and required a trip to the emergency vet, but after some ridiculous vet bills, she’s back to normal. For a few days, she was really miserable.
- Hanging out at the dog park.
- I’m pretty excited for the solar eclipse. According to the internet, I should be able to see 91% of it from my house. As long as it’s not raining.
- Lots of people have been entering my giveaway! I was worried that no one would enter. That would have been devastating.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!