The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Snow Falling on Cedars by David Guterson.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich.
- On Thursday I had controversial thoughts about Harry Potter. (Admittedly, the majority of the thoughts I have each day are about Harry Potter. This post isn’t all that special now that I think about it.)
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas.
- On Tuesday we talk about kings, queens, death, sex, and scandals. You know, all the interesting stuff.
- On Wednesday it’s my blogiversary, and I’m giving you gifts. If everything goes according to plan, there will be a giveaway.
In My Reading Life
So much reading, guys. I finished So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed by Jon Ronson. Then I read Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Inside Out & Back Again by Thanhha Lai. Right now, I’m reading Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Last week’s Game of Thrones episode was pretty epic.
- I might actually reach my goal of reading 12 books this month. I’m really trying. A few of the books on my to-read pile are chunksters, though.
- I went for a run, and it wasn’t a billion degrees outside.
- We have a cover for Turtles All The Way Down.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!