The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
|Happy Mother's Day!|
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday we discussed what I learned from blogging for 30 straight days.
- On Tuesday I filled in the blank: “Fiction needs more _____.”
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber.
- On Saturday I had part 2 of the Massive Spring Book Haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl.
- On Wednesday I review The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare.
- On Thursday there will (hopefully) be a tag.
- On Saturday I show you part 3 of my Massive Spring Book Haul.
In My Reading Life
Spring is here! The snow is melted, plants are growing, birds are . . . having sexy times. I’ve been outside instead of reading. This week, I finished The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins. Right now, I’m rereading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling. I forgot how huge that book is. I have a feeling May is going to be a terrible reading month for me. For some reason, I’m choosing huge books and then not reading them.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Outside time.
- Spring cleaning. I hate cleaning, but I like it when stuff is clean.
- The blog reached 900 Twitter followers and 200 G+ followers.
- I was promised there’d be chocolate cake on Mother’s Day.
- Delicious Mexican cheese mattress?
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!