The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
Blogging From A To Z
The Blogging from A to Z challenge starts on April 1. My theme is bookish memories. This challenge will probably be the most half-baked and self-indulgent thing I’ve ever done on this blog, but I’m going to give it my best shot. I hope you guys like personal posts because you’re going to get a whole month of them. Every day in April (except Sundays), I’m going to write a short post about how books and book blogging have impacted my life. Brace yourself. Posts are coming.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Guts: The True Stories behind Hatchet and the Brian Books by Gary Paulsen.
- On Tuesday I showed you what I’m planning to read this spring.
- On Wednesday I reviewed This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab.
- On Thursday I did the “Get to Know Me” tag.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Make Good Art by Neil Gaiman.
- On Tuesday I recommend some books under 200 pages.
- On Wednesday I review The Wave by Morton Rhue.
In My Reading Life
I’m still working through IT by Stephen King. I’ve read about 900 pages. I still have around 200 pages to go. I’m going to slay this book-beast!
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Yesterday was my birthday. I guess that shouldn’t make me happy because I’m another year closer to death, but I ate a bunch of junk food and didn’t exercise. That always makes me happy. (Even though the junk food and lack of exercise probably brought me even closer to death.) The universe won’t punish me for skipping a workout on my birthday, right?
- Burritos and chocolate cake.
- My mom got me 5 days of Nutrisystem for my birthday. We’ll see what happens with it.
- I’m petsitting my friend’s dog again. I like playing with him because he’s so bouncy! (The dog, I mean, not my friend.)
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction wrote a post about her reading habits that made me laugh. Also, it mentions everybody’s favorite subject: Me!
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!