The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Revolver by Marcus Sedgwick and showed you some doggie photos. (Because everything's better with dogs.)
- On Wednesday I reviewed I See Reality: Twelve Short Stories about Real Life by Grace Kendall (editor).
- On Thursday we discussed my complicated reading process.
- On Saturday I had a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Guts: The True Stories behind Hatchet and the Brian Books by Gary Paulsen.
- On Tuesday I show you what I’m planning to read this spring.
- On Wednesday I review This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab.
- On Thursday I do the “Get to Know Me” tag.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished rereading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling. Now, I’m reading IT by Stephen King. I’m probably going to be reading IT for a long time. The book is over 1000 pages. I’m about 400 pages into it.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
1. Chocolate hazelnut ice cream. I only ate two bites because of my diet, but it was so good.
2. I ran two miles without stopping or walking. I’m the least-athletic person ever, so this is astounding.
3. My dog and I took an afternoon off and went exploring.
4. A refugee family was reunited after four years apart.
5. These kids crashed their dad’s BBC interview and made it much more interesting.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!