The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Life as We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer.
- On Tuesday I told you why I read horror.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk.
- On Thursday I told you what I’ve been doing in October.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty.
- On Tuesday I recommend books about history and current events.
- On Wednesday I review Fake ID by Lamar Giles.
- On Thursday I wrap up October.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and Leaving Fishers by Margaret Peterson Haddix. I also read the Colorado Ballot Blue Book, which is long, boring, and should totally count toward my Goodreads challenge. Right now, I’m slowly making my way through The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I voted! Go away, campaign ads, you can’t influence me anymore. Also, I’m thankful for mail-in ballots. Standing in lines makes me feel squirrely.
- I discovered that peanut butter M&Ms are a thing. Caramel M&Ms are also going to be a thing soon.
- Having classic horror movies on the TV while I’m doing stuff around the house. I watched parts of The Exorcist, Psycho, and The Birds.
- Spending my used bookstore credits.
- My neighbors are unusual people.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!