The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate.
- On Tuesday I showed you the YA books Goodreads thinks I should read.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Gigantic Beard that was Evil by Stephen Collins.
- On Thursday we talked about why I don’t review ARCs.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
- On Wednesday I review A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab.
- On Thursday I do The Autumn Reading Tag.
- On Saturday I haul some sci-fi books.
In My Reading Life
It felt like I was reading really slowly last week. I was sick and in a terrible mood and fell asleep whenever I tried to read. I did finish two books, though. They were Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer and Fake ID by Lamar Giles. Up next is Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk.
In My Blogging Life
Elliptical Man reminded me that the Blogging from A to Z challenge is a thing I want to do. I’ve watched bloggers attempt the challenge for years, but it takes a lot of planning, and I’ve never gotten myself together in time to do it. The challenge isn’t until April, but I’m brainstorming ideas now. I think my theme is going to be “bookish memories.” It’ll probably be the most self-indulgent thing I’ve ever done on the blog. But, the posts will be short, so you won’t have to put up with too much me-me-me. Is anybody else going to do this challenge?
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I went to the bookstore.
- My final giant grad school assignment is done and approved.
- Binge-watching Game of Thrones.
- I’ve done a lot of blogging and scheduling posts lately. Future-me will be thrilled about this.
- Authors finding my reviews of their books and tweeting links. I’m glad they like my reviews, but this also massively freaks me out.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!