The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough.
- On Tuesday I showed you some books I’ve failed to read.
- On Wednesday I reviewed A Love Like Blood by Marcus Sedgwick.
- On Thursday I told you what I did in August.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review A Long Way from Chicago by Richard Peck.
- On Tuesday I show you some forced school reads that weren’t (too) painful.
- On Wednesday I review The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
- On Thursday I wrap up August.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I have many, many thoughts about it, so brace yourself for a huge, confusing, spoiler-filled discussion post. I also read More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera. Right now, I’m reading Geek Love by Katherine Dunn.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I bought books. This is mostly school’s fault, but I’m still excited.
- My school work is slowing down a little. This is both strange and wonderful. It’s been a long, intense summer.
- I filled out my graduation application. It's really happening, guys.
- Mexican food!
- Couch to 5k is back on track. (Well, except for all the Mexican food.) I ran on all the days I was supposed to run and didn’t half-ass the running.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!