The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios.
- On Tuesday I showed you some eye-catching book covers.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Dracula by Bram Stoker.
- On Saturday books happened.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Echo by Pam Muñoz Ryan.
- On Tuesday it’s my blogiversary, and I drop some blogger wisdom on you.
- On Wednesday I review Make Something Up: Stories You Can’t Unread by Chuck Palahniuk.
- On Thursday I do the Olympic Book Tag.
- On Saturday more books happen.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read Make Something Up: Stories You Can’t Unread by Chuck Palahniuk and A Love Like Blood by Marcus Sedgwick. Now, I’m reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Eating ice cream with mom and grandpa.
- Couch to 5k is still going well. My hips don’t hurt as much anymore.
- Giant school assignment #3 is done. Only 2 more to go.
- Twitter seemed to like my blog last week. I’ll never understand you, Twitter.
- Playing with my friend’s dog.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!