The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick.
- On Tuesday I showed you some books set outside the USA.
- On Wednesday I reviewed All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.
- On Thursday I did The Diverse Books Tag.
- On Saturday books happened.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Nimona by Noelle Stevenson.
- On Wednesday I review All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque.
- On Thursday I tell you what I’ve been up to in July.
- On Friday I discuss all things DNF.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios. Then I read Misery by Stephen King and Terrible Typhoid Mary: A True Story of the Deadliest Cook in America by Susan Campbell Bartoletti. Right now, I’m reading Say You’re One of Them by Uwem Akpan.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Backing away from the computer for most of a day.
- Going out to eat with my parents and grandpa.
- Listening to owls at night. There are so many owls around here.
- Reading a Stephen King book. They remind me of my childhood.
- Briefly getting caught up on book reviews. I always seem to be behind.
I hope you have a great week! See you around the blogosphere!