The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson.
- On Tuesday I listed some words that make me buy books.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin.
- On Thursday I told you what I’ve been up to in June.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Thing about Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin.
- On Tuesday I list some underrated books.
- On Wednesday I review Beautiful You by Chuck Palahniuk.
- On Thursday I wrap up June.
In My Reading Life
Slightly more reading has been happening lately. Last week, I read Beautiful You by Chuck Palahniuk and Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson. I’m currently reading Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick. I’ve now also written over 200 reviews on Goodreads. That is a lot of bookish ramblings!
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I turned in my first big assignment of the semester.
- I had more time than usual for reading.
- There were a few days that weren’t stupidly hot.
- Catching up on this season’s episodes of The Simpsons.
I hope you had a good week! I’ll see you around the blogosphere!