The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Thing about Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin.
- On Tuesday I listed some underrated books.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Beautiful You by Chuck Palahniuk.
- On Thursday I wrapped up June.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn.
- On Tuesday I list some bookish facts about myself.
- On Wednesday I review Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson.
- On Thursday I talk about why diverse books matter to me.
In My Blogging Life
Last week, the blog reached 600 Twitter followers and 400 Bloglovin’ followers on the same day. I’m hugely impressed with myself for noticing this. I rarely check my Bloglovin’ follower count. Also, I have to celebrate the followers now because one of my upcoming posts has Donald Trump memes in it. I seem to lose followers every time I make fun of Trump. You’d think that would teach me not to do it, but there are so many hilarious Trump memes out there. How can I not share them?
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick. I also got through most of All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Walking the dogs at night.
- Seeing owls while walking the dogs at night. Owls are cool.
- So far, I really like All the Light We Cannot See. It’s been a while since I read a book that I loved.
- I made a lot of progress on school-related projects.
- My TBR shelf has less than 30 books on it. My book-buying ban is (mostly) working! I remember when the shelf had more than double that amount of books.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!