The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn.
- On Tuesday I listed some bookish facts about myself.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson.
- On Thursday I talked about why diverse books matter to me.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick.
- On Tuesday I show you some books set outside the USA.
- On Wednesday I review All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.
- On Thursday I do The Diverse Books Tag.
In My Blogging Life
The comments on Why Diverse Books Matter To Me have been really interesting. Go check it out if you haven’t yet.
Is anyone else’s Bloglovin’ feed broken? I follow about 900 blogs, but it only shows me like, 8 posts. This isn’t cool!
In My Reading Life
I read a ton last week. I finished All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. Then I read Nimona by Noelle Stevenson, All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque, and She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick. Right now, I’m reading I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Top Ten Tuesday. I liked learning random things about all my Internet friends.
- My discussion post. I know I already mentioned it twice, but I had that post saved as a draft for months. I’m glad I actually finished it.
- I spent some time outside playing with the settings on my camera.
- While taking pictures, I discovered that there’s a giant toad living under my deck. It gave me something to take pictures of.
- So much reading.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!