The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed One Death, Nine Stories by Marc Aronson and Charles R. Smith Jr. (Editors)
- On Tuesday I listed songs that should be books.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman.
- On Friday I told you the story of my blog.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.
- On Tuesday I talk about the murky fringes of my reading comfort zone.
- On Wednesday I review The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton.
- On Thursday I tell you what I’ve been up to in February.
- On Friday I list the reasons why I read books for grown-ups.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton and read I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak. Then I started Burial Rites by Hannah Kent.
In My Blogging Life
Feature & Follow Friday is back! I actually quit doing FF Friday because the questions weren’t leading to quality posts, and I was getting frustrated with myself. But, FF Friday has been revamped! I’m going to give it another try. Click here to see how it has changed.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- My mom’s birthday.
- President’s Day sales.
- Cheap Candy Day (February 15th).
- I got the impressions made for my nightguard. I’m one step closer to not waking up with annoying jaw pain.
- I followed approximately four gazillion new book blogs on Bloglovin’. I’ve been trying to support bloggers who are just getting started.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!