The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick.
- On Tuesday I listed books with awesomely weird settings.
- On Wednesday I reviewed I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson.
- On Thursday I wrapped up January.
- On Saturday I showed you my accidental book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Bone Gap by Laura Ruby.
- On Tuesday I list YA books that feature young characters who keep their raging hormones under control (for the most part).
- On Wednesday I review The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt.
- On Thursday I ramble about that time I read all of the Printz Award winners.
In My Reading Life
I finally finished The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. Then I read One Death, Nine Stories by Marc Aronson & Charles R. Smith Jr. Then I read The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. Up next is A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- My mentor approved The Giant Essay From Hell. Now I have to make the changes she wants and get it approved by the school. Then I can officially say that I have written a critical thesis.
- My accidental book haul.
- #Trumpertantrum. Pictures of Donald Trump’s head Photoshopped on babies’ bodies make me laugh because I have no life.
- Rearranging bookshelves and finding a few more books to get rid of.
- I’m making a lot of progress on reading my horde of old literary journals. Someday I will get them all read.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!