The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes.
- On Tuesday I listed the books on my fall TBR.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Martian by Andy Weir.
- On Saturday I showed you my used book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.
- On Wednesday I review The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld.
- On Thursday I wrap up September.
- On Friday I talk about fictional characters that I want to kiss, marry, or kill.
- On Saturday I show you my B&N book haul (this is what happens when Amazon messes up your book order, and you have to make a surprise trip to Barnes & Noble).
In My Reading Life
This week, I read The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld and Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira. Right now, I’m reading The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner. I started this book at the beginning of the month, and I still haven’t been able to finish it. I swear it will get read.
In My Blogging Life
I’m looking for interesting memes and tags to do. If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them.
In The Rest of My Life
I think I’m back from my hiatus. I had to take a break from blogging because I got sick, and then one of my dogs had a stroke and died unexpectedly. I still don’t feel great, but I did write some blog posts last week, so I don’t feel completely useless.
Here are 5 things that made me happy last week:
- I got to spend 11 years of my life with a sweet, happy dog that I loved very much.
- I took my other dogs to a new dog park, and they had a lot of fun swimming in the creek.
- New books!
- In about a week, I will officially be halfway done with graduate school.
- Survivor and The Amazing Race started. I know it’s not cool to like reality TV, but I love those shows.
I hope you had a great week. I'll see you around the blogosphere!