The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley.
- On Tuesday I listed ten characters I didn’t click with.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Silent Boy by Lois Lowry.
- On Thursday I wrapped up August.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Me Being Me is Exactly as Insane as You Being You by Todd Hasak-Lowy.
- On Tuesday I list finished series that I haven’t finished yet.
- On Wednesday I review The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh.
- On Thursday I might discuss something. I’m so exhausted that I haven’t given it much thought yet.
In My Reading Life
I was so busy with school that I barely got any reading (or blogging) done. I finished The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh and started The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes.
In The Rest Of My Life
This week was brutal, so coming up with 5 things that made me happy was surprisingly difficult, but I did it:
- Chinese take-out food. (Lol, #1 always seems to be food).
- The dogs got baths. They smell slightly less horrendous now.
- I might be going on a hiking trip to Death Valley next month.
- The used bookstore. I traded some books for other books. That’s always awesome.
- Re-watching Mean Girls. I love that movie.
I hope you had a great week. I’ll see you around the blogosphere!