The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
Public Service Announcement
I’m hosting a giveaway! Click here to win a book of your choice from Book Depository. The giveaway is open internationally, as long as Book Depository ships to your country.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Still Points North by Leigh Newman.
- On Tuesday I shared some intriguing quotes from books I’ve read recently.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Dinosaurs on Other Planets: Stories by Danielle McLaughlin.
- On Thursday we talked about Goodreads recommendations.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Criss Cross by Lynn Rae Perkins.
- On Wednesday I review The Butcher’s Hook by Janet Ellis.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
I read a lot last week, but don’t be too proud of me. They were short books. I finished The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon. Then I read The Midwife’s Apprentice by Karen Cushman and Saint Death by Marcus Sedgwick. Right now, I’m reading Some Possible Solutions: Stories by Helen Phillips and Good Morning, Midnight by Lily Brooks-Dalton.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Thank you to everyone who has entered my giveaway! You still have time to enter, if you want.
- I’m actually ahead on my Goodreads challenge. Who knows how long that’ll last?
- The Blog Stalker has been updated for the first time in . . . months? Years? I don’t know, but if you’re looking for excellent blogs to follow, check out the list in the sidebar. -->
- I ate an ice cream cone. It was good.
- My dad fixed the broken fence in the backyard. It broke because the neighbor’s snarly German shepherd crashed through it like the Kool-Aid man. Hopefully the new fence will be strong enough to stop the dogs from Kool-Aid-manning again.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!