The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed All the Broken Pieces by Ann E. Burg.
- On Tuesday we voted on which Harry Potter character should be president.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Adam of the Road by Elizabeth Janet Gray.
- On Thursday I talked about how a book gets five stars from me.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing.
- On Tuesday I show you the picture books I’m going to force upon my future children.
- On Wednesday I review The Stranger beside Me: Ted Bundy The Shocking Inside Story by Ann Rule.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. Then I read Marrow Island by Alexis M. Smith. Right now, I’m rereading The Odyssey by Homer.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Chinese food.
- I finally saw Get Out. You guys were right. That movie is messed up, and I kind of loved it.
- I ran 6 miles (10k). That’s the farthest I’ve ever run. My knees hurt like hell right now, and I never want to run that far again, but I did it.
- I’ve already started buying Christmas presents for people. I know it’s way too early to be excited about Christmas, but I love giving presents.
- I’m going to attempt the Tome Topple Readathon. (November 17-30.) I’m reading a giant book right now, and I have 2 other giants on my TBR shelf. If you’re doing the readathon, I’d love to be Twitter friends with you.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!