The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed There Once Lived A Girl Who Seduced Her Sister’s Husband, And He Hanged Himself: Love Stories by Ludmilla Petrushevskaya.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami.
- On Thursday I wrapped up December.
- On Saturday I had a “based on your recommendations” book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Astray by Amy Christine Parker.
- On Tuesday I list some 2016 releases I failed to read.
- On Wednesday I review Children of the New World: Stories by Alexander Weinstein.
- On Thursday we figure out if I actually kept my 2016 resolutions.
In My Reading Life
I read 5 books last week! Don’t be too proud of me; they were all around 100 pages. I read them for #DAReadathon and to get ahead on my Goodreads challenge. Right now, I’m reading Let’s Pretend This Never Happened: (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson.
In the rest of my life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Harry Potter movie marathon.
- All those “best books of 2016” lists on blogs. So many things I need to read. You guys are going to drown me in books.
- My parents went to Breckenridge and brought me back some art for my office walls.
- Participating in my first readathon ever.
- 800 Twitter followers!
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!