The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick.
- On Tuesday I showed you some books I’d buy if I had money.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Misery by Stephen King.
- On Thursday I wrapped up July.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios.
- On Tuesday I show you some eye-catching book covers.
- On Wednesday I review Dracula by Bram Stoker.
- On Saturday I have a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Well, this week's reading made up for the epic crappiness that was last week. I liked all of these books. I read Echo by Pam Muñoz Ryan, The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough, and A Long Way from Chicago by Richard Peck.
In The Rest Of My Life
The universe has been testing my will to live lately, but here are five things that made me happy last week:
- Writing my July wrap-up. Wrap-ups always make me feel like I accomplished something.
- Bloglovin’ is working for me again! Well, everything on it isn’t working, but it works well enough for me to use it.
- I started a Couch to 5k running program. My hips hurt a little, but the actual running hasn’t been too difficult yet.
- Books came in the mail.
- Letting a random number generator pick what I read is a lot more fun than writing out a monthly TBR.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!