The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.
- On Tuesday I talked about the murky fringes of my reading comfort zone.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton.
- On Thursday I told you what I’ve been up to in February.
- On Friday I listed the reasons why I read books for grown-ups.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak.
- On Tuesday I list 10 books to read if you’re in the mood for crippling depression.
- On Wednesday I review Burial Rites by Hannah Kent.
- On Thursday I wrap up February.
- On Friday I talk about the role that horror books have played in my life.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read Burial Rites by Hannah Kent and The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer. Then I started The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan. People have been telling me for months that I need to read Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, so that will probably be next.
In My Blogging Life
My blog was featured on last week’s Feature & Follow Friday. If you voted for me, thank you!
Also, at the beginning of last week, I randomly got like, 40 new Twitter followers within a few hours. I feel like a celebrity, but I have no idea how I became one. Twitter is a mysterious beast that I will never understand.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I read some awesome books.
- New books came in the mail, even though I’m supposed to be on a book-buying ban. Curse you, Book Outlet.
- I did a (fairly) good job of eating healthy and getting on the treadmill every day.
- Remember the Giant Essay From Hell that I’ve been whining about for months? Well, I finished it, and now I’m waiting to see if the university approves it.
- Midsession at school is almost over. Hopefully everything will feel less hectic after that.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!