The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Bone Gap by Laura Ruby.
- On Tuesday I listed YA books that feature young characters who keep their raging hormones under control (for the most part).
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt.
- On Thursday I rambled about that time I read all of the Printz Award winners.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review One Death, Nine Stories by Marc Aronson and Charles R. Smith Jr. (Editors)
- On Tuesday I list songs that should be books.
- On Wednesday I review The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman.
In My Reading Life
I didn’t get a lot of reading done last week. I do most of my reading at night, and I was too tired for it. I read A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and started The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. Up next is I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak.
In My Blogging Life
I’ve updated the Blogs I Stalk thingy. Check it out if you haven’t yet. It’s over there. ---->
I’ve also finished reading and reviewing all of the Printz Award winners. You can find my reviews and rambles here.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Super Bowl Sunday. I honestly don’t care about football, but I needed an excuse to eat nachos. I care passionately about nachos.
- The winner of the Super Bowl. I live in Colorado, so everyone who cares about football is very satisfied with the outcome of the football stuff. I like happy people.
- Girl Scout cookies.
- I took another Sorting Hat quiz. Still a Ravenclaw.
- New Harry Potter book? I’m not sure what’s true and what’s rumor about this. I just know that Goodreads exploded a little.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!