The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The White Darkness by Geraldine McCaughrean.
- On Tuesday I listed the bookish things I’m thankful for.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Tilt by Ellen Hopkins.
- On Thursday I told you what I’m up to currently.
- On Friday I pretended that I’m not broke.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Orphan Master’s Son by Adam Johnson.
- On Tuesday I play Life of a Blogger tag.
- On Wednesday I review Holes by Louis Sachar.
- On Thursday I wrap up November.
- On Friday I pretend to write a book.
In My Reading Life
I’ve failed epically at reading this month. I’ve only read three books. Right now, I’m rereading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
In My Blogging Life
I added more blogs to the Blogs I Stalk thing. It’s over there. ----> Go check it out if you’re looking for new blogs to follow.
I don’t know how my blog is going to look over the next few weeks. I’m home, but I’m still really busy. There might be slightly fewer posts than usual.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I’m finally home.
- Traveling was an interesting (and intense) experience.
- I started my third semester of graduate school.
- I got a $26 book for $4.99. Winning at book shopping.
I hope you had a great week. See you around the blogosphere!