The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On My Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis.
- On Tuesday I listed some not-so-inspirational quotes from books I’ve read recently.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Landline by Rainbow Rowell.
- On Thursday I discussed auto-buy authors and never-buy authors.
- On Friday I pretended that I have money.
I’m pretty happy with how my Thursday discussion post turned out. Thank you to everyone who read it. I’m thinking about doing a spin-off discussion based on the comments I received. Look for that sometime in the next few weeks.
On My Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Wizard and Glass by Stephen King.
- On Tuesday I list my top ten favorite living authors.
- On Wednesday I review Sky Jumpers by Peggy Eddleman.
- On Thursday I show you the latest books I’ve acquired.
- On Friday I tell the story behind my blog’s name.
My Reading Life
This week was another great reading week. I finished all 699 pages of Wizard and Glass. Then I read two middle grade novels (Sky Jumpers by Peggy Eddleman and Hachiko Waits by Lesléa Newman). Then I read a stage play script (Doubt: A Parable by John Patrick Shanley). Next I’m reading A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. I’m way, way behind on reviews. I promise I’ll get them all done.
I’ve also decided to take a short break from The Dark Tower series now that I’m halfway through it. I love the series, but the books are so long that I feel like I’m spending a ton of time reading and thinking about them. I want to battle the rest of my TBR mountain for a few weeks. Look for more Dark Tower reviews in May.
As always, thank you for reading my blog. I really appreciate your support and comments.