The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
Public Service Announcement
I’m hosting a giveaway! Click here to win a book of your choice from Book Depository. The giveaway is open internationally, as long as Book Depository ships to your country.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Criss Cross by Lynn Rae Perkins.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Butcher’s Hook by Janet Ellis.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Shell Collector: Stories by Anthony Doerr.
- On Tuesday I show you my disturbing Spring TBR.
- On Wednesday I review Crispin: The Cross of Lead by Avi.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished Some Possible Solutions: Stories by Helen Phillips and Good Morning, Midnight by Lily Brooks-Dalton. Then I read Rabbit Hill by Robert Lawson. Right now, I’m reading The Long Shadow of Small Ghosts by Laura Tillman.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Today is my birthday. If you want to celebrate with me, you could enter my giveaway. Please let me give you free stuff!
- I participated in my first Twitter chat. It was intense. I can’t type that fast, people!
- I got new books. Not that I needed more books, but I got some, and I’m happy.
- The weather has been nice for running outside. It’s not snowing on me anymore.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!