The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
If you haven’t heard already, I’m home from my hiatus and slowly getting back to my regular blogging schedule. If you’d like to know a little bit about what I did on my hiatus (plus see a picture of 16lbs of paper), check out my May Wrap-Up.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Stuck in Neutral by Terry Trueman.
- On Wednesday I’ll try to get another review up. I’m hugely behind on writing them.
- On Thursday I discuss my series-hating ways.
In My Blogging Life
I haven’t been replying to comments lately. Sorry about that. I’ve been stupidly busy with real life. In other news, my computer updated itself to Windows 10, and now the sidebars of some blogs are all jiggly. Does anyone know why this is happening? It’s hard to click things when they don’t stay still.
In My Reading Life
Basically, I haven’t been reading. (Lol, I’m starting to sound like the lamest book blogger ever.) The last book I finished was The Stepford Wives by Ira Levin. Right now, I’m slowly reading Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy recently:
- I’m home.
- Even though I’m swamped with school stuff, it’s going well (I think . . . I hope).
- Ice cream.
- I’m graduating at my next school residency (in November).
- I really like the mentor I’m working with this semester.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!