Friday, November 6, 2015

FF Friday: In Which I Possess An Author (Exorcism Style) And Force Her To Do My Bidding


Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


This week’s question: If you could take the place of one author, which author would it be, and what changes would you make to his/her writing style?


Answer: I don’t want to change any author’s style because I like the variety of books and writing styles in the world. I can find something I love in almost any author’s style. However, if I could crawl into JK Rowling’s mind, I’d make her write another book set in the Harry Potter universe. I really want a prequel about Harry’s parents’ time in Hogwarts.






The follow part: If you are a book blogger and you leave a link to your blog in the comments below, I will follow you on Bloglovin’. I’d love it if you also followed me. If you want to be friends on Goodreads, TwitterBookLikes, or G+, that would be awesome, too. Click the links to go to my pages on those sites. I’m looking forward to “meeting” you.




3 comments:

  1. A Harry Potter prequel would definitely be cool!

    I wouldn't change places with anyone to change their work.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/11/feature-follow-friday-switching-places.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL nice answer! I would like to crawl in her mind too!
    Old follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually haven't read Harry Potter, but there are a few series I would not mind another book in.

    I'm following back via blovluvin.

    ReplyDelete