Friday, November 13, 2015

FF Friday: In Which I Explain What Amused Child-Me


Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.


This week’s question: What are the funniest books you’ve ever read?


Answer: As an adult, I don’t read too many funny books, but there are a few funny picture books that I loved as a child. I checked these out of the library every chance I got.



The Dumb Bunnies series by Sue Denim and Dav Pilkey. Just as the title suggests, this series is about a family of rabbits who do really, really dumb things. Child-me thought this series was the pinnacle of literature.




The Stinky Cheese Man and other Fairly Stupid Tales by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith. This book puts a funny spin on classic fairytales. It has the word “Stupid” in the title, so of course it would appeal to child-me.




The follow part: If you are a book blogger and you leave a link to your blog in the comments below, I will follow you on Bloglovin’. I’d love it if you also followed me. If you want to be friends on Goodreads, TwitterBookLikes, or G+, that would be awesome, too. Click the links to go to my pages on those sites. I’m looking forward to “meeting” you.




2 comments:

  1. I didn't think about children's books! What a great idea AJ
    I'm an old follower :)

    My FF post: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/feature-follow-friday-1-funny-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Stinky Cheese Man was my everything when I was younger. Great classic Pick! Man, I'm so bummed i didn't even think of it. I met John Sciezka once and he's just as funny in real life.

    New Follower

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete