The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed the entire Dark Tower series by Stephen King.
- On Tuesday I posted the lamest top ten list ever.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart.
- On Thursday I wrapped up July.
- On Saturday I showed you part 6 of The Book Haul to End All Book Hauls.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed.
- On Tuesday I list my most-read authors.
- On Wednesday I review The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick.
- On Thursday I’m posting a discussion that I haven’t written yet.
- On Saturday I show you the end of The Book Haul to End All Book Hauls.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick, 5 to 1 by Holly Bodger, and The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton. Right now, I’m reading Places I Never Meant To Be: Original Stories by Censored Writers. It’s an anthology of fiction and essays edited by Judy Blume. Next up, I’m reading Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli.
In The Rest Of My Life
My house doesn’t have air-conditioning, and it’s too hot to sleep at night, so I’ve been binge-watching this show called Who Do You Think You Are? It’s about celebrities discovering their family histories. All of the celebrities seem to have at least one really interesting ancestor. It makes me wonder if everybody has an interesting ancestor in their family, or if the show just weeds out the boring celebrities. I don’t know, but I kinda want to find out about my ancestors, now.
I hope you had a great week, and I’ll see you around the blogosphere!