The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed A Parcel of Patterns by Jill Paton Walsh.
- On Tuesday I listed some places that should be book settings.
- On Wednesday I reviewed We Are Unprepared by Meg Little Reilly.
- On Thursday I wrapped up November.
- On Saturday there was a book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Escape from Eden by Elisa Nader.
- On Wednesday I review The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill.
- On Thursday I tell you what makes me DNF a book.
- On Saturday there’s a book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Psychopath Test: A Journey through the Madness Industry by Jon Ronson. Then I read Agents of Dreamland by Caitlín R. Kiernan. Right now, I’m rereading A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I found out that I’m getting a phone for Christmas.
- Chocolate and pizza.
- I went running in the snow and decided that freezing in winter is way better than sweating in summer.
- Christmas music.
- The Great American Baking Show is back! It finally feels like Christmas.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere.