The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan.
- On Tuesday I listed some nonfiction books I wished Santa would bring me.
- On Wednesday I reviewed More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera.
- On Thursday I did the Jingle Bell tag.
- On Saturday I had the nonfiction edition of my giant Black Friday book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Travels in Vermeer: A Memoir by Michael White.
- On Tuesday I list the best books I read in 2016.
- On Wednesday I review This Side of Providence by Rachel M. Harper.
- On Thursday we discuss my New Year’s resolutions.
- On Saturday I have the poetry edition of my giant Black Friday haul.
In My Reading Life
All the negativity on the Internet has been frustrating me lately, so I’ve been spending less time on the computer. The good part of less computer time: I got tons of reading done. The bad part of less computer time: I’m behind on reviews. Last week, I finished Cold City by Cathy McSporran and My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins (editor). Then I read Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. Right now, I’m reading Three Moments of an Explosion by China Miéville and The Middle Ages: Everyday Life in Medieval Europe by Jeffrey L. Singman.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- It’s Christmas!
- Chinese food.
- Also, Mexican food. (Can you tell that Christmas isn’t exactly traditional around here?)
- Making my New Year’s resolutions.
- My favorite Christmas song.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other. See you around the blogosphere!