The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali & Delphine Minoui.
- On Wednesday I had some itty bitty movie reviews.
- On Thursday I did the nonfiction tag created by Wendy @ Falconer’s Library.
- On Saturday there was another book haul.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Guys Read: Funny Business by Jon Scieszka.
- On Tuesday I show you which books you guys picked for me to read this fall.
- On Wednesday I review Through the Woods by Emily Carroll.
- On Thursday I tell you what I’ve been doing in September.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman. Then I read The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate and The Gigantic Beard that was Evil by Stephen Collins. Right now, I’m reading The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Taking pictures.
- I’m caught up on book reviews.
- I’ve almost finished my final big assignment of graduate school.
- All the fall TV shows are starting.
- Hiking with my over-enthusiastic idiot dogs.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!