I’m very happy that people seem to like my blog, so I’m finally going to do this tag. I’m honored to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by these readers:
Nita @ Book Choose
Lauren @ Lauren Hearts Books
Lindsey @ Linz The Bookworm
Britt @ Tara Belle Talking
Danna @ A Reading Habit
I don’t think I forgot anyone. If I did, let me know and I’ll add you to the list.
Next, I’m supposed to nominate other bloggers for the award. I’m not going to do this right now because all of the blogs that I read regularly have either already been nominated or don’t want to participate. When I find new blogs to nominate, I’ll update this post.
Finally, I have to tell you 10 things about myself that you don’t already know. (I’m sure you’re all dying to get this information.) I’ll try to keep it quick and book-related.
1. The first “grown-up” book I ever read was Stephen King’s The Tommyknockers. I was 11 when I read it.
2. I’m getting a master’s degree in children’s lit., but my top two favorite authors usually write for adults.
3. I’m determined to read over 100 books in a year. I’ve never done it before, but it will happen. Eventually.
4. I’ve never read a graphic novel. This needs to change. What should I read?
5. I love The Hobbit, but I’ve never been able to finish Lord of the Rings. I’m going to try again this year.
6. At one point, I owned over 100 books about cults. (Yes, I read them all.)
7. I can listen to music while writing, but I need silence to read.
8. A book has never made me cry. (No, not even TFIOS.)
9. In 2011, I stacked up all of the books in my TBR pile, and the pile was as tall as me. It took until November of last year to read all of those books.
10. My current TBR pile has 23 books. I still haven’t really learned my lesson.