The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
|I hope your Thanksgiving was great (again)!|
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed State of Wonder by Ann Patchett.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Touching the Void: The Harrowing First-Person Account of One Man’s Miraculous Survival by Joe Simpson.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel.
- On Tuesday I show you my Newbery TBR.
- On Wednesday I review The Edible Woman by Margaret Atwood.
- On Thursday I catch up on some tags.
In My Reading Life
I’m still participating in the Tome Topple Readathon. That means I’m only reading huge books for the rest of November. Last week, I finished The Secret History by Donna Tartt. Right now, I’m reading A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- I ate so many different kinds of pie.
- I ran out of books to read, and I may have gone overboard with refilling my TBR shelf. Oops.
- I had time to take photos.
- I finished all my human Christmas shopping. Now I have to buy gifts for my own dogs and all my friends’ dogs. (Yes, Christmas is for dogs, too. Don’t judge me.)
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!