The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Smoke Gets in Your Eyes: And Other Lessons from the Crematory by Caitlin Doughty.
- On Tuesday I showed you some of the creepy books on my TBR list.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The One Hundred Nights of Hero by Isabel Greenberg.
- On Thursday I wrapped up October.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review All the Broken Pieces by Ann E. Burg.
- On Tuesday we vote on which Harry Potter character should be president.
- On Wednesday I review Adam of the Road by Elizabeth Janet Gray.
- On Thursday I talk about how a book gets five stars from me.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished All the Birds, Singing by Evie Wyld. Then I read Perfect Little World by Kevin Wilson. Right now, I’m reading The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Christmas trees were on sale at Walmart.
- I may have acquired an on-sale Christmas tree. And I may have already put it up. It’s very bright, and it’s in the front window, so I’m sure the neighbors are thrilled.
- I got new running pants. My old ones were getting thin in all the worst places.
- I won at Goodreads.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!