The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
|Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!|
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Smoke by Dan Vyleta.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Most Dangerous: Daniel Ellsberg and the Secret History of the Vietnam War by Steve Sheinkin.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Underground Airlines by Ben H. Winters.
- On Tuesday I show you the series I’m procrastinating.
- On Wednesday I review Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys.
- On Thursday I do the Mid-Year Freak Out Tag.
In My Reading Life
I ran out of Harry Potter books to reread, so last week I read The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood. Right now, I’m reading The Girls by Emma Cline.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- New running goals achieved! Each time I run, I’m going a little farther and a little faster. I’m never going to win a race, but I’m doing pretty well for someone who hates exercise.
- I ate a Pop Tart. I haven’t had one in a long time, and it was delicious. I think it also canceled out all the exercise I did. Oops. #NoRegrets
- A new dog park opened near my house. It’s disappointingly small, but the dogs will like it.
- I actually got some blogging done. I’ve been so busy with work that I’ve been neglecting the blog. Scheduling posts is amazing because you guys never know when I vanish from the face of the Earth for a few weeks.
- I got book mail. Probably too much book mail, but #NoRegrets
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!