The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
Blogging From A To Z
Things around here are a little different this month. I’m participating in the Blogging from A to Z challenge. Every day in April (except Sundays), I’m going to write a short post about how books and book blogging have impacted my life. Brace yourself. Posts are coming.
On The Blog Last Week
- B is for “Books in Stockings”
- C is for “Colorado USA”
- D is for “Desperation, Depression, Decisions”
- E is for “Escapism”
- F is for “First Blogging Failure”
- G is for “Graduate School”
On The Blog This Week
- H is for “Hunger Games”
- I is for “If Dogs Could Talk”
- J is for “J.K. Rowling”
- K is for “Kids’ Books”
- L is for “Longest Book”
- M is for “Minimalism”
In My Reading Life
Last week, I finished The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell and Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel. Then I read The Optician of Lampedusa by Emma Jane Kirby. Right now, I’m rereading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
1. I finished my first full week of the A to Z Challenge. I haven’t fallen behind yet.
2. A hawk splatted into the side of my house during a windstorm. It sounded like a bomb going off, but the hawk didn’t die! It got up and flew away.
3. I started a bunch of seeds in my basement, so hopefully I’ll have a sunflower garden this summer.
4. Little girl befriends water heater?
5. BookTuber Jen Campbell completely nailed her analysis of Peter Pan. This is a long video, but it’s worth watching if you’re interested in the original Peter Pan novel or play.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!