The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Vegetarian by Han Kang.
- On Tuesday I listed some hyped books that I surprisingly didn’t hate.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Unintentional Time Traveler by Everett Maroon.
- On Thursday I did the Rapid-Fire Book Tag.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Angel Catbird by Margaret Atwood & Johnnie Christmas.
- On Wednesday I review Sex with Kings: 500 Years of Adultery, Power, Rivalry, and Revenge by Eleanor Herman.
- On Thursday I wrap up February.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber and James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl. I’m currently reading Pygmy by Chuck Palahniuk.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Playing with kittens. They had horrible sharp teeth, and they bit me a lot, but YOLO, right? (YOLO probably wasn’t intended to be applied to kittens. I’ve just always wanted to say YOLO about something.)
- Girl Scout cookies. I’m on a diet, but YOLO, right? (YOLO probably also doesn’t apply to cookies.)
- I joined a writing workshop. Now I need to write stuff.
- I went to several bookstores, and I didn’t buy any books! Winning at self-control.
- NASA discovered seven new planets.
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!