The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On My Blog Last Week
- On Monday I failed at reviewing The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank.
- On Tuesday I listed the authors I’d risk a heart attack in order to meet.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Vicious by V.E. Schwab.
- On Thursday I discussed what I learned from Internet stalking my favorite authors.
- On Friday I showed off my most organized bookshelf.
On My Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King.
- On Tuesday I list my favorite dead authors.
- On Friday I explain how I write my reviews.
In My Reading Life
Considering how busy I am, I got a surprising amount of reading done last week. I read two wolfish books. First, I finally finished Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King. Then I read a short story collection called St. Lucy’s Home for Girls Raised by Wolves by Karen Russell. Then I read Rumble by Ellen Hopkins (no wolves in that one). Next I’m going to be reading Song of Susannah by Stephen King. I don’t think I’ll be able to finish it before I have to go to Kentucky, and it’s too big to come with me, so who knows when I’ll be able to review it.
In The Rest Of My Life
I’m going to take a hiatus from blogging. I have a few posts scheduled, but I probably won’t be looking at comments on this blog or reading other blogs. I’m going to be spending the next few weeks in Kentucky for school-related stuff. I’ve done this before, and I know that I won’t have time for blogging, reading, eating, sleeping, or any of that important stuff. I’ll just be working and running around like crazy. So, I’ll see you guys again in early June.
I hope everybody is having a wonderful spring. Peace out, Interwebs.