The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news. It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Date. I get to tell you what I’ve read recently.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Girls by Emma Cline.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review Year of Wonders: A Novel of the Plague by Geraldine Brooks.
- On Wednesday I review Within These Walls by Ania Ahlborn.
- On Thursday I wrap up July.
In My Reading Life
I watched significantly fewer episodes of Game of Thrones last week, so I actually got some reading done. I read Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo and History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera. Right now, I’m reading The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Hanging out in the dog park with my critters.
- Rearranging my bookshelf and figuring out what I’m going to read next month.
- So much blogging. I’m still binge blogging to get ahead for the rest of the year.
- 1000 Twitter followers! Thank you!
Take care of yourselves and be kind to each other! See you around the blogosphere!