The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On the blog last week
- On Monday I reviewed I am the Cheese by Robert Cormier.
- On Tuesday I listed some books I love but rarely talk about.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Ordinary People by Judith Guest.
- On Saturday I had another book haul.
On the blog this week
- On Monday I review A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle.
- On Tuesday I show you some recent five-star reads.
- On Wednesday I review Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin.
- On Thursday I tell you what I’ve been doing in March.
In my reading life
Last week, I reread To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee and struggled through A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L’Engle. Right now, I’m reading White Dog Fell from the Sky by Eleanor Morse.
In the rest of my life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Exploring a used bookstore that I’ve never been to before.
- I stuck to my book-buying ban! I didn’t buy anything at the used bookstore.
- As soon as the book-buying ban is over, I’m totally going back to that store. The books are more expensive than I’d like, and the shelves are disorganized, but the store is huge. I was in there for almost an hour and didn’t see everything.
- I got my new camera!
- The new camera can zoom in so close that I can take pictures of my dogs without shoving the camera all up in their faces. They’ll appreciate that.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!