The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On the blog last week
- On Monday I reviewed The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan.
- On Thursday I talked about how I review books, not people.
- On Friday I listed creepy things about used books.
- On Saturday I rewarded myself for not biting the dentist.
On the blog this week
- On Monday I review Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff.
- On Tuesday I show you the books on my Spring TBR.
- On Wednesday I review Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt.
- On Saturday I show you the books I bought at Presidents’ Day sales last month.
In my reading life
Last week, I read I Am the Cheese by Robert Cormier and Ordinary People by Judith Guest. Up next is A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle.
In the rest of my life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- Ice cream and M&Ms.
- All the midsession stuff at school is over.
- I got my nightguard! No more hurting teeth. Now I just have to figure out how to make a nightguard taste less foul.
- New vacuum cleaner = less dog hair = stopping my incessant coughing.
- Making fun of politicians. They make it so easy to laugh at them.
I hope you had a great week! See you around the blogosphere!