The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie.
- On Tuesday I listed the books I wished Santa would bring me.
- On Wednesday I reviewed The Lord of Opium by Nancy Farmer.
- On Saturday I showed you more new books (I got a lot of new books).
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Faster I Walk, The Smaller I Am by Kjersti Skomsvold.
- On Wednesday I review Feed by M.T. Anderson.
- On Thursday I tell you what I’ve been up to in December.
- On Friday I wrap-up December.
- On Saturday I show you the final part of my winter book haul.
In My Reading Life
Last week, I read Feed by M.T. Anderson, Blankets by Craig Thompson, and Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta. Up next is Going Bovine by Libba Bray.
In My Blogging Life
I’m planning to celebrate 2016 by posting every day for the first 16 days of the year. Prepare for an onslaught of posts. I’m working on a giant 5-part wrap-up of 2015, and some other stuff. I usually only post 3-5 times a week, so this should be challenging. I hope I can do it.
In The Rest Of My Life
Five things that made me happy last week:
- It snowed on Christmas.
- I ate so much junk food.
- I got a Barnes & Noble gift card. I already have plans for it.
- The massive essay I’ve been working on doesn’t require as much rewriting as I expected.
- My sister set up my mom’s new computer so I didn’t have to do it. I hate setting up new computers.
I hope you had a great Christmas. See you around the blogosphere!