The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to recap the past week, talk about next week, and share news.
I’m back from my hiatus! I spent the last two weeks of May in Kentucky for school stuff, and I didn’t get much blogging or reading done. I’m slowly trying to figure out a schedule and get the blog back on track. I’ve missed you guys. May was a hectic month for me. This meme perfectly explains how I felt on June 1st.
On The Blog Last Week
- On Monday I reviewed St. Lucy’s Home for Girls Raised by Wolves by Karen Russell.
- On Tuesday I listed books that should be movies.
- On Wednesday I reviewed Rumble by Ellen Hopkins.
- On Thursday I wrapped up May.
- On Friday I hypothetically pitched a book-to-movie adaptation.
On The Blog This Week
- On Monday I review The Purgatorium by Eva Pohler.
- On Wednesday I review Song of Susannah by Stephen King.
- On Thursday I play reading habits tag.
- On Friday I pretend to be fictional.
I hope you all had an amazing week. I’ll see you soon.