Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Changes!


If you’ve been to my blog before, you’ve probably noticed that it now looks different. I’m in the process of making some big changes.

First, the blog is now (hopefully) better designed and easier to read. Some of my old posts may still have strange spacing and a small font. The browser I was using didn’t play nicely with Blogger, and that wreaked some havoc.

Second, the blog will now focus more on book reviews. I love reading and writing reviews, and I want to share more of mine with you. If you’re a book reviewer, I’d also love links to yours.

Third, I’m going to attempt to post more often. Two to four times a month doesn’t feel like enough. I’m going to try to post 2-4 times a week, but I don’t know how well that’s going to work. We’ll have to wait and see.

Fourth, I’m going to get better and more consistent at labeling my posts, so things should be easier to find.

Finally, no more posting schedule. I’m going to post whenever I have something to post. I hope this will lead to more frequent posting.

Thank you for reading my blog. I really appreciate your support.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do a happy dance every time I get a comment. (You should be grateful that you’re not around to witness this dance. It’s truly horrifying.) Leave a link to your blog so I can visit you.