Friday, May 16, 2014

Peace Out, Interwebs


I don’t think I’ve formally announced this, but earlier this year, I was accepted to the Writing for Children and Young Adults MFA program at Spalding University in Louisville, Kentucky. Going to graduate school for writing has been one of my goals for a long time. Even though it’s a lot of work, I’m very excited and fortunate that I have the opportunity to do this. A lot of writers never get to go to graduate school. I’m leaving for Louisville next week. I haven’t even left yet, and I’m already busy and stressed out, so I’ve decided to take a break from blogging. I probably won’t post anything for the next 2-3 weeks. After that, I should have a lot to tell you.


So, peace out, internet. I’ll see you in a few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do a happy dance every time I get a comment. (You should be grateful that you’re not around to witness this dance. It’s truly horrifying.) Leave a link to your blog so I can visit you.